Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Super Birthday

My nephew's 5th birthday card is featured. I used the CTMH retired Superheros My Acrylix stamp set. 

I liked the look of the hero in blue and white so I didn't add color. It seemed like more of a comicbook-ish look.

The emblem was cut on my Cricut using the Superman cartridge and red and gold cardstock, at 1" real dial size. 

I used a border punch on the blue glitter cardstock, stamped the Superhero sentiment and added blue and white baker's twine.

Inside the card, I used a simple sentiment from the My Acrylix Joyful Birthday set.

Finally, the reason for my lengthy search for the retired Superhero set has happened.  Wanting this set was the  catalyst for me being a CTMH consultant. 

Thanks for looking!

i entered this as a masculine card in the Tip Top Tuesday Challenge #103 here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment