Thursday, June 13, 2013

Ready for More Gears?

Are you missing the Later Sk8r cards I've been making?  Here's some more.  Absolutely having a blast making "man cards"!

Here are a couple more :) 

They are cased from a design I pinned on Pinterest a couple of weeks ago. (see below for the link).

I found a hexagon shape on one of my Cricut cartridges, and cut a few with the CTMH patterned paper at 1".

Then I used some of the 1" gears I had already made, but added eyelets.


Makes a Great Father's Day card, too. I liked adding the eyelets, and the gears actually spin, rather than being blued down. The eyelets only go through the  top dry-embossed layer, which is also the layer I wrapped with Baker's Twine. 

Different embossing folders give such a different look!  What have you done with your embossing folders?

With so many gears & Later Sk8r papers laying all over my work table the week of Memorial Day, I made 3-4 cards in this same design.

CTMH Materials:
Later Sk8r Paper - X7167B
Cricut Artiste Cartridge - Z1790
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Ink - Z2140
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Wheel of Life My Acrylix Stamps - D1545
Link to the Cased Card:  https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnMUgaxhRxDtKpuSDnm57NtyjqJPbfQ5Y9JVSk73ZNz7SZrfXuRngGBYx7Ooo446XZjh7N20MHfFkpIqLdMtwUqyLDaYy1kOBl6VP5nDLlUI-mrrfAyjpqj9qd_prbnCf4ZNlFlXNVO4kF/s1600/HeartsallinaRow1.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment