Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day - My Dad's REAL CARD

Created for my dad.
The inside is stamped with a Father's Day Sentiment.

The stars and frame were cut with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge. I loved just dialing up a size and getting different stars. These are 3", 2" and 1-1/2". 

Then I ran them through my Sizzix for some dry-embossing texture.

The Star stamped on white daisy with Lagoon ink is from the Pinwheel stamp set...I may be able to find a set if someone needs it!

I've added some detailed pix...



 
Paper:  CTMH Later Sk8r, Lagoon, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy

CTMH Inks:  Lagoon, Outdoor Denim
CTMH Stamps:  Pinwheel, Perfect Fit-Frames 2
Stamps: Lucky Guy (
Studio G)
Other:  Stars Embossing Folder, Baker's Twine, brads


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment