Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Stars and Gears and Pinwheels, Oh, My!

If you have not used your Cricut to its full advantage, read this post!!

I was creating cards and playing with the Later Sk8r paper and my Cricut Artiste Cartridge. 

I am thinking that the Artiste Collection was a GREAT investment.  

I have never been so happy to pull all the pieces of a set together. Usually I am frustrated because I want an embellishment or a matching shape. And my cards are definitely showing the improvement!

The 700+ shapes in the Artiste Cartridge don't stop at the gears, either...I have made matching stars and sentiment frames as well as pinwheels galore...


What is so neat is that MANY of the CTMH sets have stamps that coordinate with the Artiste cartridge. It has taken my card-making to a whole new dimension and I am LOVING it!

3 stamp sets @ 17.95 = 53.85
3 Dimensional Shapes @ 4.95 = 14.87
Cartridge @ 56.95 = 56.95

These items total separately to roughly $125 - but the set is ONLY $99!
That's roughly a 15% discount. 

I have other Cricut cartridges, but I can do so much with this one, I haven't even explored all the things I can do with it! It has more combinations and patterns than most cartridges.  

I am just having so much fun, and I'm making sure that I have as many coordinating CTMH My Acrylix stamp sets as possible to take full advantage of this great cartridge!

Get it here:   dawnfrancis.ctmh.com   or go to this link: Cricut® Artiste Collection  - Z1790

If you contact me before purchasong, we can select a free thank you gift for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment