Saturday, June 1, 2013

June SOTM


This month's Stamp of the Month is "A Flowering Bunch".

When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for the special Stamp of the Month pricing at $5. 

I gave a little preview of one of the sentiments this past week, here is my first card using one of the flowers.

I stamped the flower with Pear ink and colored it in, then added glitter glue, and layered it with Pear cardstock. The card layers are in Chantilly and I used the Chantilly Complements for the leaf and flower embellishment.  I border-punched some Cotton Candy cardstock for the right side of the card.

The sentiment is from the Perfect Fit-Birthday stamp set, stamped in Cotton Candy and punched with a 1" circle punch.

The fun has just begun with A Flowering Bunch! Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment