Wednesday, July 3, 2013

WOYWW #213

This morning before work I reviewed some of the "fruits" of my labors...LOL.



Today is WOYWW stands for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  Hosted by Julia of Stamping Ground.
I had heat-embossed several fruits from the CTMH Sweet Life set last weekend and took them to our property to work on during quiet time. That turned out to be while drinking coffee with DH on Sunday morning :).

I colored them with colored pencils and blending pens and fussy-cut several.
Then I used one for my MojoMonday #300 card. The rest are ready for play...scattered about the table.
I don't have an actual card made, but I have an idea I think I will be submitting to a magazine, so I can't share it YET.
As I looked at the fruits, I was trying different layers, and ended up moving to my Cricut table to cut some layers. I will show my messy Cricut area instead of a card! A workdesk bonus!!!

Crafty Cricut Area
I am fortunate because my DH set up an area in the basement for me to craft my heart out...and I NEVER have to put anything away...well, til I have all the surfaces covered and can't find room to work - LOL!
Today I used my Artiste cartridge, and some CTMH cardstock in cotton candy and ruby, which will pair well with the Chantilly patterned paper.
Thanks for looking at my creative process today....I should have quite a few cards made over this long upcoming holiday weekend! And they won't all be fruity :)
Maybe someday I will be brave enough to show my VERY messy stamping/embossing table! 
Have a great week and for the US desktoppers have a safe and happy 4th of July holiday!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn, I haven't visited your stamping garden before but I'm glad I came today. Your fruits are so lovely and look great all fussy cut. Looking forward to seeing your finished projects. have a happy crafty weekend. MMx #47

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maisie, thank you for stopping by & commenting! I did use a fruit for my Mojo Monday card....am excited to put together some other fruit-themed cards. But, alas, I work full-time so I cant always crank out the cards as I would like :). That's why I make a lot of pieces -- then I can whip up a few at a time! You have a crafty weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great to be able to create & leave all the stuff out to come back to ! Fruity stamping looking great ! Ali #28

    ReplyDelete