Monday, July 8, 2013

MOJO 301

MOJO 301. A great sketch for a Monday! 

I haven't used ovals in a while, so this is a nice change! The Perfect Fit Frames 2 set has a perfect scalloped oval, and the pattern matched some of the Chantilly paper so that made my paper choice very easy. 

The yellow strip of paper is dry embossed with a leaf embossing folder.

I die cut the frame using my Cricut Artiste cartridge and stamped it with buttercup ink. Then I found an old Fiskars scalloped oval punch set and punched the Chantilly paper layer and the smaller white layer, which I inked around the edges with Cotton Candy, and stamped the sentiment.
 
The sentiment is from the Chantilly Workshop on the Go. I added the CTMH hollyhock zipper lace, a Chantilly fabric button, and some sheer yellow ribbon, cuz I gotta have a bow :)

Thanks for looking & have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment