Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cheery Mojo300

The other day I posted that sometimes I take a long time to make cards. Well, this one fought me for two and a half hours, even after I gave up and decided to use a Mojo sketch.

I paired the July stamp of the month (shown on another tab), Sweet Life with Chantilly papers...and the resulting card might have been worth the wait :)
It's pretty sweet :)


I dry embossed the Ruby background then layered Chantilly papers on top of whisper card stock. The ruby and cotton candy die cut circles were made on my Cricut using the Artiste cartridge. I actually cut those last Wednesday, as shown on the WOYWW#213 post. 


It's been so quiet because I took a card break due to the 4th of July holiday. We watched my husband's great grandson who is 11 months old, spent some time with some friends and saw my sister and her family. 


So it was a very good holiday, ending on a fun, crafting evening!

Here's the MOJO300 Sketch for reference:


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the way you used the cricut cuts on the card and the spotlighting of the fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the Chantilly papers with the SOTM! Love all the pink and doilies... those cherries look so pretty in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Sharon and Kristine. Although it took a long time to make, I was pleased with the results, too. I don't know why I struggled, but I tried layering with pink and yellow and ruby and finally settled on gray. Then I had to re-stamp the sentiment...then I cut the banner improperly...it was fun, but a little frustrating. thank you for your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete