Monday, May 27, 2013

LaterSk8r Fun!!

This is what my table looks like right now...LOL!! 

You can see that some cards with STARS are coming up...I cut a bunch out (yes, using the Artiste Cartridge), now just need to stick them down!

In fact, the card on the table is a sneak preview of my Father's Day card. I can't post it yet for obvious reasons. 

 
I am still making Later Sk8r cards to build up my "man card" stash for the summer.  

Here are a few of the latest!


The supplies are still the same as in the earlier Later Sk8r posts...I just put it all together differently.

I'm still really liking the gear borders I cut on the Cricut using the Artiste Cartridge, but on these cards, I stacked them to make the patterned paper pop out a little.

I stamped the white gear with Lagoon Ink and a gear from the In Gear set. 
 
The Birthday sentiments on both cards are from the Perfect Fit-Birthday set.

The Outdoor Denim gear is stamped with Versamark ink, and heat-embossed with White embossing power.


Hope you are loving this paper as much as I have been!




No comments:

Post a Comment