Saturday, May 25, 2013

Last Week for Pinwheel & Dream Pop!

Spend $50 and get the May Stamp of the Month set for just $5.

Each month you can enjoy a new stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 — that’s over 70% off retail!

 When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

 Make adorable trendy cards like this one...using the Cricut Artiste Cartridge and Pinwheel stamps.


I paired it with the Dream Pop paper -- also available ONLY IN MAY 2013.  

 You gotta admit that it is CUTE!!! I can stamp anything inside to customize it for the recipient. I think it would be good as a thank you, or even a Happy Birthday card.


The Dream Pop Paper Packet -- a second May special --  is just $10 with a qualifying $35 purchase. Contact me for ordering information!
*Shipping/handling and tax apply. One Dream Pop paper packet per order. Not available for purchase at full retail. Offer valid May 1–31, 2013
Materials: 

Order at my Online Business Address:  http://dawnfrancis.ctmh.com/Default.aspx

Thanks for looking! Hope you enjoyed this card!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment