Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dream Pop Father's Day Card

This card is one of the last Dream Pop cards I will post for the May Dream Pop Campaign. 

It's a Father's Day Card, using the Perfect Fit-Frames 2 on a die cut made with the Cricut Artiste Cartridge. The Dad stamp is Studio G, stamped with Outdoor Denim ink.

I used Versamark Ink and Silver Embossing Powder on the stamped frame.    I LOVE being able to stamp the die cuts and the shapes match exactly to the stamps. That's just as much fun as using Spellbinders. :)

The green Dream Pop paper has a glossy raised diamond cut pattern that pairs nicely with the green and gray tree patterned paper. I added grey Baker's Twine (also available from CTMH) and it is ready!

  
 
 UPDATE:   
I decided it was too plain...so I 'boy bling"-ed it up! (Square blingies from Michael's are apparently "boy bling" LOL! 
 
What do you think?
I like it MUCH better!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment