Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Beautiful Bokeh Cards

I learned a new technique from some of the art boards I follow and I am in love with it!

I made these 3 cards using the Bokeh technique.  

2 of the cards use Sunset, Autumn Terracotta and Goldrush inks.  On the pinkish one, I used Sorbet instead of Goldrush. 

Once the background is dry, these fabulous cards practically made themselves! 

I added a butterfly from the Seasonal Expressions 2 hostess set, Paper Bird. I also started a Gold embossing trend with these cards. Gold glitter trim is an easy accent and doesn't overwhelm the design.




The sentiment here is now retired from the Operation Smile set, You're the Bomb, in the SE1 catalog. 












The sentiment on this card is also Gold-embossed, and is from the Hostess Set, Paper Bird.
















The last card used a sentiment from Finding the Right Words. 


I LOVE how they turned out!

I hope you enjoyed looking!  See my previous blog on the Bokeh Technique to see how to create your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment