Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Back to Stamping!!!

I'm back!
My CTMH stamping and cardmaking has suffered due to my full time job.  LOL.

After my foot surgery in April 2015, I went back to work on a large proposal, with lots of overtime, and moved into 2 more proposal projects that lasted through December, and then through June 2016.  Then, I worked 80 hours a week through July and most of August on a new project.  That's proposal life.  I was barely able to keep up with family cards. 

So...I hope that my new project (not on deadline yet, so plenty of planning time) will allow me to spend a little more creative time, and I can get my cardmaking and scrapping mojo back!   I'll be posting catch up pix of my cards and projects over the last year, so stay tuned!  Been missing blogging and sharing and seeing everyone's creative play!
-- Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment