Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Year Noted Mini Album

I discovered several draft blogs I thought I had posted...these are from May 7, 2015. I'm just a little late sharing. :)

I finally played with my Year Noted mini album.  This paper and project from January 2015 is retired -- but I still have 2 in stock. It was fun  working on this album, especially because I used our Great grandsons' 2nd Birthday photos. I didn't take enough pictures that day to fill this little album, but I know their Mom will have a few more and can add to it.

I cut Picture My Life cards using the Artfully Sent cartridge and mixed them in among the photos. the photo sleeves accommodate both the 3x4 and 4x6 cards. Since the pack comes with gold foil embellishments, I used gold embossing powder for most of the stamping accents in the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment