Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Year Noted Cards

May 7, 2015.

Yep. I had some scraps left over from my mini album project and of course I made cards! 

My first card uses Kraft as a background. The sorbet paper has washi tape on the left, and I dry-embossed the right side using the ctmh Arrow embossing folder. being the sentiment is gold embossed on white daisy layered on crafts paper. I added one of the gold stickers and a few sequins from the Caribbean. A simple card.


This card has a background of kraft paper with the washi tape and gold glitter trim. I stamped the sentiment on a year noted and gold  embossing powder and trimmed it into a banner. Then I added the triangles from the embellishments sheet and a few Caribbean sequins.

The last card used the last sizeable scrap of Year Noted paper with a sorbet background. The teal glitter trim was a good accent.  Again, using gold embossing powder, I added the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment