Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Parisian Birthday

Hi everyone! Im catching up my last few months of projects! Enjoy!

In late November, I finally ordered the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge and had a chance to play with it for my sister-in-law's birthday. She loves all things Paris, and this design fit perfectly. 

I cut the card design from the retired "For Always" and combined it with Slate. On the Artfully Sent cartridge, I used the "sleeve" setting, then hand cut it to size for the card. 

For a little texture interest, I dry-embossed the slate layer using the new CTMH Damask embossing folder. Black cardstock is the background layer.

The tag is from the For Always My Stickease and I used a stamp from the Artfully Sent Bundle,  {Just to Say...}, with Slate ink.

A strip of glitter tape (For Always Workshop on the Go) and a couple of flower accents made it shine!

Inside I used a belated birthday sentiment from the Belated Birthday stamp set (which I find very useful).

I was pleased to create a completely CTMH card using a wide variety of products.

PRODUCT LIST:
For Always paper (retired)
For Always My Stickease (retired)
Just to Say... stamp set (Artfully Sent bundle)

No comments:

Post a Comment