Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fast and Furious Baby Shower

I've been absent from blogging again, so I'll be catching up on my projects today! 

I've been busy crafting but not blogging and I've missed y'all!

In September, before our friend's baby shower I was fast and furiously making cupcake decorations and invitations. The final invitation is here. 

I used Fast and Furious stamps and cut the gear using the Artiste cartridge.  It really is my favorite Cricut cartridge.

 
I was inspired by the gears to make cupcake decor. I cut some additional gears and used a non-CTMH stamp [TPC Studio,  Beautiful Baby Boy]. 

The stamp was on Outdoor Denim on Pear cardstock, but it looked so plain I punched some stars out of White Daisy and added them on top which really made them pop. 


I punched out the circles from Outdoor Denim in 2 sizes and then found the perfect use for my heretofore unused 2.5" Xyron. Running all the little pieces through to add adhesive helped streamline assembly so much! 

The finished cupcake display was so adorable! And the shower welcomed a new baby to our friend's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment