Thursday, September 18, 2014

Princess Wishes

Princess Cards

   I posted this on my non-CTMH page, Dawn's Cards and Crafts Garden, but it does use a retired CTMH stamp set, Princess Wishes, the Artiste cartridge and Gypsy Exclusive Ink, so I will double-up and share here.  I see a lot of people selling older stamps, but I don't know  if I could do that -- I just repurpose them. I think that over the past 7 or so years, I have gathered enough coordinating supplies that allow me to do just that!
 
I made these butterfly beauties just for our "adopted" nieces!

   The (non-CTMH) paper is Butterfly Kisses by Paper Studio. The stack includes matching cardstock which is handy. I used my Cricut and the CTMH Artiste cartridge to cut the butterflies.  

On the first one, I heat-embossed the princess crown, tag, and wings with (non-CTMH) Amethyst embossing powder. I over-stamped the word Princess in black after it dried sufficiently. 

On the other card I stamped the oval tag with CTMH Gypsy ink and heat-embossed the word Princess in black. That is 2 different looks with one stamp.
 
 A little ribbon and bows are the finishing touches,  along with a dab of iridescent glitter on the little butterflies - also cut on my Cricut.

No comments:

Post a Comment