Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Special "Sew Special "

Last week, I used the MOJO328 sketch with the CTMH SOTM, Cross-stitch Wishes. 


To use my Christmas Gift, I used a card base out of my new Paper Studios box'o'cards. I chose a matching navy cardstock for layering and dry embossed it. Of course, with sewing items I had to use the Tim Holtz tape measure embossing folder for a little texture.  I layered that with Paper Studios patterned paper.
I put a little tiny piece of washi tape on the patterned layer, then stamped the sew special box in CTMH Pacifica ink. Cute, but then I decided the card was too blue, so I stamped it again in Red. 

A little ribbon and a button tied with WeRMemories twine finished the card. 

It's usually too hard for me to select matching papers for the best effect on a pre-printed card. I just got lucky with having the coordinating stack. But that's one reason I love CTMH papers -- they coordinate so well!
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment