Monday, February 10, 2014

SPRING 2014 Idea Book

The Close To My Heart Spring Idea Book is released and has so-o-o many new and exciting products!

My sneak peek package arrived a couple of weeks ago, but alas, I was working an overtime project, had a scrapbook weekend and baby shower items to produce...so I am a little behind on product displays. Not ideal, but onward & forward!

I simply adore all of the new papers in this release!  And with that in mind,  check out this month's special!  

EMBOSSING IS BOSS!!!


Buy TWO paper packs and get a new CTMH embossing folder FREE!  Check them out here!


 I LOVE the effect of dry-embossing, because it adds so much dimension to my projects.  I use the folders in my [ancient] Sizzix -- hey it works!



 The new folders are:


  • Dot
  • Chevron
  • Quatrefoil
  • Damask
  • Stripe









I will be posting my projects soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment