Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year of Papercrafts

Artbooking Beauty

Happy New Year!


I hope you had a wonderful holiday season with family as well as having time for some fun papercrafting.

Papercrafting fills my need for creativity.  What I love most about papercrafting is giving homemade items to my friends and family -- whether it's a homemade tag on a gift, a greeting card with my special touch, or a book of scrapbooking pages made specially for a loved one.

My BIG Christmas present this year was a Cricut Expression 2. Now I can die cut my heart out...and use my exclusive CTMH Cricut Cartridges to their full extent for projects like the mini-book shown. The sweet hugs mini-book uses the newest cartridge, Artbooking. I have yet to explore the vast possibilities in the 700+ images available.

Thank you for letting me share my love of stamping with you through Close to My Heart projects this past year, and I hope you will share your projects with me here or on my Facebook page.

Happy crafting in this new year!
-- Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment