Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Blossoms for Mom

I can't seem to get enough of the Blossom paper. 

I paired it with the Flowers for Mom set to make a couple of precious Mother's Day cards!

Flowers for Mom coordinates with Artfully Sent for the sentiment layers. 

I stamped the MOM image in black and then used my watercolor pencils to color it in. Each card was embellished with stamped and colored blossoms from the same set.

On this card I used a Picture My Life sized card cut from White Daisy from the Artfully Sent cartridge (p.32).  The lacey flowers allowed the Blossom paper to show through beautifully. 

I just recently picked up some coordinating Recollections ribbons in a perfect sweet apricot shade!


One the second card, I used a strip of Lagoon, dry-embossed with the Damask embossing folder. I added a Recollections mini doily in the background for a feminine touch.

Flowers and lace are perfect for Mom!

I hope you enjoy these and I hope my moms do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment