Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Avonlea Sympathy

My last remaining Great Aunt  passed away and I was unable to attend due to foot surgery,  but I made some beautiful sympathy cards for family members.

This card is not all CTMH (gasp!),  but the Avonlea papers were perfect. 

I paired the paper with an Amazing Grace chalkboard stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs. 

The stamp is heat-embossed with Stampendous Peridot embossing powder. It makes a gorgeous glossy image.

Recollections lace and a wide ribbon were a pretty touch.

I cut some scrolls with the Artiste cartridge from Flaxen paper and used them with paper flowers as an accent. 

The buttons are retired CTMH in translucent Olive.

Not a great occasion to be making cards, but I think it came out well and I hope they are comforted.


No comments:

Post a Comment