Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Day

Hi!  I put together a lovely Mother's Day card using Ivy Lane papers and my Artiste Cricut cartridge.
I stamped over all layers with Inspiration Flourishes [C1581] and heat-embossed it in non-CTMH chestnut. The label was cut using the Artiste cartridge at 3.5 inches and then in hollyhock at 3.75 for the layer.  I cut the butterfly using Artiste as well. Inside I stamped a simple Happy Mother's Day sentiment.

I've been absent due to working way too much on a couple of projects at my real 9 to 5 job!
So my card making has suffered in addition to the housework and family time.  But I was able to slip downstairs to my craft area yesterday for 1.5 hrs and  create this card. (Thank you to DH who did some laundry). It was a nice break.
I'm posting from my phone, so I haven't visited around the blogosphere...but I will as soon as my project concludes! Take care! Hope you liked the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment