Friday, December 27, 2013

Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking!

I don't usually make scrapbooks but I decided to try the Sparkle  & Shine papers as scrapbook pages. I started with a Pinterest idea and worked from there. 

I stamped a snowflake from the Frosted WOTG on the cardstock, and used the Sparkle & Shine embellishments. 


A couple of nice close-ups of the individual pages.



The second double layout uses leftover pieces of paper from the first layout.
  
plus a title I cut on my Cricut using the Artbooking cartridge. 


It's on page 76 of the instruction book.
Artbooking, Page 76
 
I also experimented with the sizes on the Overlay, and wrote little notes in my book. At the time, I had a 6" Cricut -- but for Christmas, Dear Hubby gave me a new Expressions 2 12" Cricut. So I can cut full overlays now!

It was a lot of fun and re-kindled my interest in scrapping :).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment