Monday, August 12, 2013

Mojo306

Another quick Mojo card using CTMH Laughing Lola cardstock. See all the great Mojo cards here http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/.

I'm still having my love affair with the July stamp of the month, Sweet Life, I have a stack of these beautifully colored fruits and need to use them up and it fit perfectly with the design this week. I also selected the fruit because in all honesty it needed to be a quick card and these were already colored and fussy cut. :)
The background layers are Laughing Lola patterned paper paired with Twilight on the bottom stamped with Gypsy ink using the chicken wire background stamp. The layers are tied together with a beautiful aqua ribbon.

I cut the background doily circle using the artiste Cricut cartridge on Gypsy cardstock. 
The olive circle is patterned paper that comes specially in the Laughing Lola paper pack. I used a spellbinder circle die to get the right size to fit the fruit.

The sentiment is also from the Sweet Life set, and I decided I didn't need anything more than a matching aqua bow. Thanks for stopping by have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment