Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dream Pop Ending

Dream Pop Paper will soon be a memory...
 just 3 more days to order.  

I LOVE the Dream Pop Paper, and still have quite a bit left to make more stunning cards. The paper itself drove my designs for these 2 lovely cards!

I used the Cricut Artiste Cartridge to cut the butterflies and the scalloped border on the second card is a ropy border also found on the Artiste cartridge.

These cards also feature a sneak peak of a stamp from the June SOTM, A Flowering Bunch, stamped on both with Sunset Exclusive Ink.

I layered the patterned paper on top of the dotted cardstock, and added glitter glue to the butterflys, some of the paper, and highlighted the stamp with the same. 

The ribbon is actually a sheer light orange, although it looks a little bit yellow.


If you can't live without the Dream Pop paper, consider hosting a quick on-line party through my Online Business Address! I can help you get this LUSCIOUS paper before its gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment